Beyond The Holders
Log in |
Adding a Page
To add a page, you can
If you wish to add a new Holder's story, be sure to fill in what number the object is when creating the page - this will ensure that it shows up in the correct spot on the Series List page. Please also read the guidelines first.
- Visit the Create New Page page
- Search for the page, and if the page doesn't exist, you can click the link provided to create it
- Follow a link to a page that doesn't exist, and click "edit"
You can assign "categories" to pages by adding
[[Category:Category Name]] onto pages - they will then have a link to that category's page, and that category's page will link to them.
Some things, like incorrect page titles, cannot be edited except by the Sysop. If you make a mistake with a page title, create the page again, with the correct title, and put
[[Redirect:New Page Name]] on the old page. The Sysop will find and delete those pages.
You may use the following markup in your articles:
- [b]text[/b] becomes text
- [u]text[/u] becomes text
- [i]text[/i] becomes text
- [[Special:Main]] becomes Special:Main
- [[Special:Main|Main Page]] becomes Main Page
- [[http://google.com]] becomes google.com
- [[http://google.com|Google]] becomes Google
- [[Redirect|Page Name]] will send all visitors to the current page to Page Name instead