TheHolders.org

The Holders Wiki Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:35 pm 

I've Checked in from time to time on the holder series since I first found it back in 2012 leaving high school. In fact it's the format of the stories confined here that inspired me to dedicate time to writing novels. Nothing ever quite up to my own standards and certainly nothing finished otherwise i might do some shameless self promoting. This is my second account on the site my old disappearing and my only post a direct question to an admin for permission to narrate the holder series. I'm a bit disheartened to see the site really hasn't changed in the last 4 years and as we enter 2017 I find myself returning once more. my last trip down the rabbit hole here left me tearfully assuming that the domain was gone only just now returning to check the site one last time yesterday before giving up on it all. Seeing as i'm a person who holds stories in higher regard then people if my personal attempt to cache the site over the last 8 hours as of this posting has caused any trouble I'd like to apologize.

I don't even remember my old username on the site but seeing as the same email was used to create this one don't think it matters. Just would like to see if there are any Admins active that can once again give me the Okay to narrate the holder series given that the condition was that i link back to the site and provide credit to the authors. I'm just worried the site will go dark again and what would become of the agreement. Glad to see the holder series is back though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:07 pm 

I feel your pain and anguish.