TheHolders.org

The Holders Wiki Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please keep discussion of individual stories on that story's "Discussion" page.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 am 

Quote:
I've got a whole load of pieces and drafts shared on the drive, some close to completion and others not. I'm not considering any of mine as finished until much later, as they could all stand to have further recurring elements of lore or format included when conceived of.

So it looks like we're all in the same situation then, we all sort of have stuff "done" but nothing finalized.

I have ten Holder stories and about seven related things, the idea was to wait for the new year to finish it all up...now that the new year is here, the question is where are we going with this? should we have a date where everything is finished?

The other thing is the idea of Skype, I have some people on mine but not everyone. Does everyone here use Skype? is it possible to pick a time when we could all be on regardless of timezone to talk directly about plans?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 pm 

I, unfortunately, do not have a Skype, as I am no longer able to use it on my junk computer. However, there is a group chat function on Gmail that is somewhat primal in comparison to Skype, but very simple to use.

Otherwise, someone will have to catch me up every time everyone else meets up on Skype.

"There are worse prisons than words."
The Shadow of the Wind
-Carlos Ruiz Zafon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm 

I don't use skype either. I'd be interested in using the gmail group chat function though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 am 

Then Gmail it is, we need to find a date and time we could all potentially meet...I'll make a thread for this in the Holder.org forum, I hope to hear form you all there

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:39 pm 

Not to cause a problem,but frome a readers point view, I did knowtes one thing. That there are some Objets that there seem to be multiples of. Now the Objets can be anything right. Would it not be uneak to have each one be something different. If not, maybe be a little more spusifick. I'll use the cloak as an example. Instead of just saying cloak, maybe say the red cloak, green cloak, black cloak, exedra, exedra. Or maybe you could do, the cloak of _____.

Get where I am going with this?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:15 am 

Of course. There was such an idea somewhere, even though I think that we already have something like that. All the Objects have their unique properties, even though they can look the same. Of course, it all could be improved, but... not now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm 

Ok, got ya. :) Well if it dose come up for improvement later, let me know I would me more then happy to help with ideas. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 pm 

Why of course. We all planned to do many things, but now nothing could be done. We can't even edit stories now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm 

Really! That's not good. Any idea what the problem is? :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:10 pm 

The admin disabled it for a while. But we don't know for how long exactly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next