TheHolders.org

The Holders Wiki Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

1. Respect others
2. Post only with good intentions

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 am 

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself (and hopefully a little bit of new life to the forums). I'm Zolatul. I've been a lurker on the wiki, reading a good number of the stories for about 3+ years now. I noticed there were a few efforts to do some revisions to the stories being undertaken here on the forums, but they seem to have died off. That sucks. I'm also working on my own submission to the mythos, was originally gonna publish it as a parody story but i'm thinking of putting it on here for collaboration so I can make a proper submission of it since you guys were asking for some more novel objects, right? If anyone's interested, I'll post what I have for the idea of the Holder and it's object on request. Sorry for the wall of text, but I'm a bit nervous about introducing myself while you're on hard times like this.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 am 

hey Zolatul!
I think it'd be great to see some new additons, and I'd love to help out.
Feel free to PM me, or make a topic, I'm sure people would love to hear what you've been working on (well, the people that are still here, anyway.)